Are you like many business owners and wear way too many hats? The question of whether or not you need to use social media as a business is no longer valid. It is a must. Social media provides a channel to build community and communicate with your customers. At the very least you should be using it as an effective customer service tool. In an ideal situation, you would have a designated social media strategist on staff to handle all of this for you.
But this isn’t always possible. Some companies add it to the task list of their current teams to-do list which I’ve seen work, but you just have to be careful. Social media can also bury a business. Do you trust your employee even on bad days not to take out their frustration on the company via social media sabotage? It can happen. Instead of assigning this daunting task to a current employee and risking self-destruction, we are here to help!
Our Full Management service covers the following:
- Graphic Design
- Set-up/Optimization of Social Media accounts for your Business
- Interacting with followers and key accounts
- Monitoring and responding to comments, messages, mentions, and reviews
- Posting frequently using key words, links and hashtags when necessary
- Social media ads (creation, target audience, placement, monitoring, ad spend)